Friday, July 17, 2015



Here is to You, to Me, & Everyone in the Galaxy

Here is to your health, here is to my health, and here is to the health of the entire galaxy. Here is to feeling good, being a good person, and living the life you have always dreamed of. Here is to all of the battles you have gone through, here is to all of the lessons learned, and here is to being alive. Here is to your journey of a thousand miles that began with that first step, and here is to being here now. Here is to love, here is to health, and here is to finding the peace within. We are all here on this earth together, affecting each other, loving each other, and experiencing this together. Here is to me, and here is to my experience which I want to share with you, my friends. Here is to all the people who make my world go around, and to all of the people reading this.

Be. Here. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment