Monday, August 10, 2015

Reminder:


Happiness lives within friends and gardens.

This was one of those times where I felt so alive. I was taking care of a friends garden, "finding myself" in the garden, and hanging out with Talia too. The garden had strawberries, rhubarb, blackberries, tomatoes, kale, arugula, and many other flowers and herbs. I made my first herbal bouquet in this garden which I used to do a presentation on herbal healing. I was very thankful to get to know the yard for a while. Talia is now off across the world eating exotic fruits, but I can't wait until I am around her healthy and beautiful spirit again. She is an inspiration and inspired me to start a vegan diet. She lives a simple life traveling from farm to farm right now.  I hope one day soon I will be able to be across the world with her.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment